Thanks for stopping by! I am super excited to start this blog and really looking forward to keep it going and share my culinary experiments/attempts with you.
My inaugural post on T&T is a very interesting drink that is inspired from a cocktail that I came across on pinterest. I instantly fell in love with the picture and wanted to try a non-alcoholic version of the cocoktail, (being a teetotaler). I am actually surprised that it turned out well.
The sweet taste of coconut water only makes it more tempting with a splash of strawberries, giving the drink an interesting color.
- Fresh Strawberries: 8-10
- Coconut Water: 16 oz can/ or fresh water if you get them handy
- Sugar Syrup
- Cut strawberries to decorate (optional)
- Wash and blend strawberries in a blender till they are smooth
- Add coconut water, sugar syrup and mix well.
- Decorate with cut strawberries and serve over ice.
- You could also add few mint leaves for some color.
Note: You could skip sugar syrup or lessen the sugar if you want to.